Go Out With Joy And Singing

We are commanded in scripture to "Go out with Joy" as well as to "Sing unto the Lord" I propose we can and should combine the two.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Singing For Jesus

Welcome to my space to share the music God has laid on my heart. Basically this is a place for me to share the songs that make up my days and life. It seems that almost everyday I come across a song that speaks right to my soul. Whether in Chapel, an old one running through my head, a lyric found in a book, or simply a song from my childhood, they all have great lessons to teach. I believe God gave us music for a reason, to glorify Him. But also for our enjoyment and learning. I don't want to get involved with music debates and discussions here. I'm neither promoting nor condemning the arists and musicians that sing these songs. I'm simply sharing the words that have blessed my heart. I'll attempt to not break copyright laws, I'll do my best at least. So please enjoy and remember to sing for Jesus! Always find joy in your heart and a song to sing. For He puts the joy in our hearts, and He directs the music of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home