Go Out With Joy And Singing

We are commanded in scripture to "Go out with Joy" as well as to "Sing unto the Lord" I propose we can and should combine the two.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Calmer of the Storm

For the Journey of Trust

Artist: Downhere
Album: Downhere
Song: Calmer Of The Storm

When everything is wrong
The day has passed and nothing's done
And the whole world seems against me
When I'm rolling in my bed,
there's a storm in my head
I'm afraid of sinking in despair.

CHORUS:
Teach me, Lord to have faith
In what you're bringing me will
Change my life and bring you glory &
There on the storm I am learning to let go
Of the will that I so long to control
There may I be in your arms eternally
I thank you, Lord, you are the calmer of the storm.

You rebuke the wind and the waves
Once again I find I'm amazed
& the power of your will
Cuz I'm a child of little faithI feel the wind and forget your grace
And you say, "Peace, be still."

There on the storm I am learning to let go
The white wave's high, it's crashing o'er the deck
And I don't know where I go
Where are you Lord, is my ship going down?
The mast is gone so throw the anchor
Should I jump and try to swim to land?

There on the storm,
teach me God to understand
Of the Will that I just cannot control
There may I see all you love protecting me
I thank you Lord, you are the calmer of the storm.

Copyright © 2005 ChristianLyricsOnline.com
All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home