Go Out With Joy And Singing

We are commanded in scripture to "Go out with Joy" as well as to "Sing unto the Lord" I propose we can and should combine the two.

Monday, October 24, 2005

"Beautiful"

Beautiful - Bethany Dillon
I was so unique
Now I feel skin deep
Count on the make-up to cover it all.
Crying myself to sleep ‘cause I can not keep their attention
Thought I could be strong, but it’s killing me.
Does someone hear my cry?
I’m dying for new life.

Chorus:
I wanna be beautiful,
Make you stand in awe.
Look inside my heart.
Be amazed.
I want to hear you say
Who I am is quite enough
I just wanna be worthy of love
And Beautiful

Sometimes I wish I was someone
Other than me
Fighting to make the mirror happy
Trying to find whatever is missing
Won’t you help me back to glory?

Repeat Chorus

You make me beautiful
You make me stand in awe
You step inside my heart
And I am amazed I
love to hear you say
Who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of love
Beautiful
You make me worthy of love
Beautiful
Beautiful

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice lyrics. I'd like to hear the music though.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger SisterAlto said...

Hi! I really enjoy your site! It was kind of funny because I tried typing in my url and got to yours by pure coincidence. Please feel free to view my site!

Feel Free to visit my blog at http://singforjesus0612.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home